Tuesday and Thursday Golf Leagues
Starting time for the Tuesday League is now 10 a.m.
Please visit the information below to see current tee times as well as other specific information for each respective league.
Lambert Acres Golf Club is pleased to host two weekly golf leagues. Both leagues play year-round. The Tuesday league averages 120 players in the summer and 100 players in the winter. The Thursday league currently averages 15 players year-round, but is looking to expand. The cost for both leagues is $20 per round plus the cost of Lambert Acres green fees. You may join either league at anytime during the year. The respective representative’s contact number, information about the league and weekly league results are listed below for each league.
Come on out and join a league!
Tuesday Golf League
Please arrive not later than 9:30 a.m. Shotgun start is 10 a.m., weather permitting.
Contact Rick Carter at 865-748-9318 for information about the Tuesday league.
- You must call or text Rick before 6 p.m. on Monday if you are not going to play on Tuesday.
- If you miss a week, you must call or text Rick before 6 p.m. the Monday before the Tuesday you are going to play.
- Scorecards are the team’s responsibility. You risk possible disqualification if there is an error, the cards are mismatched, etc.
- All holes must be putted out – no exceptions.
- The cost to play is $20 per week plus discounted Lambert Acres green fees.
- A $10 fee each season is required to join the league.
- Please ensure you clean out your own cart, per Health Department rules.
The winter season began October 3rd. Players may join at any time throughout the season.
Tuesday Prize Splits
Thursday Golf League
Please arrive and be ready to go not later than 9:20 a.m. Since this is not a shotgun start, we begin tee offs as groups are ready to go starting at 9:30, weather permitting.
Contact Joe Bruno at 865-719-1937 for information about the Thursday league.
- Same rules of play as the Tuesday League.
- The cost to play is $20 plus standard Lambert Acres green fees.
- No end of year tournament.
- No cost to join the league.
- The same handicap calculation methodology used on Tuesdays
The winter season began Oct. 5th. Players may join at anytime throughout the season.